Alternative Nostril Breathing Technique
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Choose a comfortable sitting position. Support your buttocks with pillows or props like a yoga block, if necessary.
- Exhale completely and then use your right thumb to close your right nostril. Inhale through the left nostril and then close the left nostril.
- Open the right nostril and exhale through the right nostril. Inhale through the right nostril, close right nostril and then exhale through the left nostril.
- Finish with an exhale on the left side
- Practice for about 5 minutes.