- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Choose a comfortable sitting position. Support your buttocks with pillows or props like a yoga block, if necessary.
- Straighten your spine. Rest open palms on your thighs.
- Close your eyes. Take a couple of cleansing breaths and then breathe in and out in a slow rhythm. Relax. Mentally let go of thoughts about your external environment. Let your heart be open.
- Breathe in quietly through the nose for 4 seconds
- Hold the breath for a count of 7 seconds
- Exhale forcefully through the mouth, for 8 seconds
- Repeat cycle 3-4 times
Side note- it helps us to write in a journal how we felt before and how we felt after the practice. Sometimes you can notice the change of mood when you write it down 🙂 ❤Thank you ❤ Hope you guys enjoy it.